domingo, 23 de mayo de 2010

TIPINFINI - Fever & Talk About (1985)

TRACKLIST
A Fever
Written By - S. Bianchi
B Talk About

Label: Ibiza Records
Catalog#: IBZ 413
Format: Vinyl, 12"
Country: Italy
Released: 1985
Genre: Electronic
Style: Italo Disco
Credits:
Arranged By - Celso Valli
Engineer (Sound) - Marco Sabiu , Mario Flores
Executive Producer - Massimo Carpani
Producer - Claudio Cecchetto
Saxophone (Solo) - Daniele Corraro
Vocals - Antonia Giubili
Written By - M. Tondini , P. Baggi
Notes:
Recorded and mixed at the Rimini Studio Record

Download
Password: vinilosabuscar

1 comentario:

the saucer people dijo...

Thanks very much for this, I came to it via the wonderful Spaghetti Disco blog and like that blog, this one is shaping up to be one of the definitive Italo blogs on the net!
Have not heard this one before but as soon as I saw Celso Valli had arranged it, I know I cannot go wrong, the guy is a genius!